lauantai 7. maaliskuuta 2020

Penny Black Secret Garden: Herb Garden - and some news!


I have some lovely news to share today! I was accepted into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Design Team! Woop woop! I've played along their challenges many times and it is so wonderful to be accepted into the DT. Thank you so much, PBSC ladies, for accepting me! :)

The theme over at PBSC is always 'Anything Goes' (as long as you use a Penny Black image) but there is always an optional theme as well, and in March it is 'Think Spring'. For me, spring means new growth, a time to (re-)pot plants and to eagerly wait for new growth and I chose my Penny Black stamp with this in mind. The stamp I used is a new one, it's called Herb Garden. I stamped it onto watercolour paper and coloured with my watercolours. I also added some watercolour splatters.  The sentiment I used comes with the Herb Garden stamp. After I stamped it, I matted the panel onto some dark brown cardstock before adhering it to the card base.



The stamp I used is by Penny Black and from their newest release, Secret Garden. You can find the stamp in their online store:
* Herb Garden (40-736)


Now please visit the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog to see the gorgeous cards created by the Design Team and to find out how to enter the challenge.




Tällä kertaa minulla on uutisia: minut hyväksyttiin Penny Black Saturday Challengen Design Teamiin! Olen osallistunut PBSC:n haasteisiin usein, joten Design Teamiin pääsy oli todella mukava yllätys :)

Aiheena PBSC:ssä on aina 'Anything Goes' eli kaikki käy, kunhan käyttää Penny Blackin leimoja. Vaihtoehtoinen aihekin on ja maaliskuussa se on 'Think Spring'. Minulle kevät merkitsee uutta kasvua, kasvien istuttamista ja niiden kasvun odottelua ja tämän perusteella valitsin käyttämäni leiman. Se on uusi leima nimeltään Herb Garden. Leimasin sen vesiväripaperille ja väritin vesiväreillä, muutaman roiskeenkin lisäsin. Tekstileima on samaisesta setistä. Paneelin kerrostin tummanruskealle kartongille ja lopulta korttipohjaan. 

Käyttämäni leima on siis Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Secret Garden ja käyttämäni leiman löydät yllä olevan linkin takaa.

Nyt kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa Penny Black Saturday Challengessa, sieltä löytyy osallistumisohjeet ja Design Teamin tekemät inspiraatiokortit.

4 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Mila
Fabulous card... love the stamp set....
Hugs Sylvie DT x

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Lovely card and congratulations.

Helen kirjoitti...

Hi Milla - welcome to the team!
Love your card - that's a perfect image for the 'Spring' theme...fab colouring too!
Helen x

Kylie kirjoitti...

Such a wonderful image for the Spring theme and I LOVE the sentiment! xx