lauantai 14. maaliskuuta 2020

Penny Black Secret Garden: The Ride

I think I might just want a vespa now... Ha ha! This little vespa was such fun to colour, it's a new stamp by Penny Black called The Ride. I coloured it with my watercolours and fussy cut it out. For the background, I die cut a border with Rolling Hills die and stamped my sentiment which comes with the vespa stamp. I attached the vespa with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some enamel dots.

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Modsquad Challenge: Wheels



All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and from their newest collection called Secret Garden which is available in their online store:
* The Ride (40-731)
* Rolling Hills (51-630)




Tämä suloinen vespa on Penny Blackin leima The Ride. Väritin sen vesiväreillä ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle stanssasin reunuksen Rolling Hills -stanssilla ja leimasin tekstin (samasta setistä kuin tuo vespakin). Lopuksi koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Secret Garden ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

Ei kommentteja: