maanantai 3. elokuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: August - Elokuu






It's time for the August challenge at AAA Birthday and we have a fun challenge for you: it's Tic Tac Toe! So just choose a row of three from the picture above and get going. As our Guest Designer, we have Jenny joining us.

My tic tac toe row is masculine - die cuts - patterned paper. As my stamped image, I chose this gentleman from the Martini Men set by Stamping Bella. I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out. For the background, I chose two different patterned papers and I die cut the smaller panel with an MFT die. I stamped and die cut the birthday sentiment and adhered everything in place, the gentleman is adhered with foam adhesive for a little extra dimension. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.

Please visit AAA Birthday to see the gorgeous inspiration created for you by my team mates and our wonderful Guest Designer and don't forget to join us with your birthday 'tic tac toe' card!

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:




Elokuun haaste on alkamassa AAA Birthdayssä ja aihe on kuvan mukainen Tic Tac Toe. Guest Designerina meillä on Jenny.

Oma rivini on masculine - die cuts - patterned paper. Leimakuva on herrasmies Stamping Bellan Martini Men -setistä, väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle paria eriä kuviopaperia, pienemmän paneelin stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla. Teksti sekin sekä leimattu että stanssattu. Koristeiksi jokunen enamenl dotsi.

AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä katsomassa DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen!

3 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

Such a cool and stylish masculine card Milla. Love it!

Sandma's Handmade Cards kirjoitti...

A perfect masculine card and the blue and grey work so well together. Thank you for joining us in our ‘Make It Masculine’ challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Tracy kirjoitti...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x