maanantai 31. elokuuta 2020

Flowers - Kukkaset

I made this birthday card with a Penny Black stamp called Golden Dance. I coloured the image with watercolours and die cut it with the matching die. For the background, I used some patterned papers and a half of a circle frame die cut with Stitched Circles dies by Penny Black. The sentiment says 'Congrats', I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used some enamel dots to embellish the card.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black and More: August - Say It with Flowers (my 3rd entry)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

 


 

Tämän onnittelukortin tein Penny Blackin leimalla Golden Dance. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopapereita ja puolikkaan ympyräkehyksestä, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Circles -stansseilla. Tekstileiman embossasin ja kortin koristelin enamel dotseilla.

Ei kommentteja: