lauantai 1. elokuuta 2020

PBSC: August - Elokuu





It's August and time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of Make Sentiment the Focus. We have a prize for our winner, $20 voucher to 1-2-3 Stitch!

I went with the optional theme and made a one-layer card with a prominent sentiment. The cute mice are from the set Critter Delights, I stamped it onto my cardbase and coloured with Zig markers. I then masked the rectangle and sponged some Distress Oxide ink to it. After removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment from the set Magical Friendship. Lastly, I splashed some water onto the Distress Oxide ink in order to add a bit of interest to the background.

Please do visit Penny Black Saturday Challenge to see the inspiration created for you by my lovely team mates and don't forget to join us!




Elokuun haasteen aika Penny Black Saturday Challengessä! Teemana on, kuten aina, Anything Goes ja vapaaehtoinen aihe on Make Sentiment the Focus. Palkinto on voittajalle tiedossa: $20 lahjakortti 1-2-3 Stitch!:lle.

Tein kortistani one-layerin ja leimasin leimakuvan setistä Critter Delights suoraan korttipohjaan. Kuvan väritin Zigeillä. Taustalle maskasin suorakulmion ja mustetin sitä Distress Oxide -musteella, jonka jälkeen leimasin tekstileiman setistä Magical Friendship. Lopuksi roiskin hieman vettä musteelle, että sain taustaan hieman eloa.

Penny Black Saturday Challengessä kannattaa käydä katsomassa DT-porukan kortit ja osallistua haasteeseen!

3 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

Soo cute, Milla! I love that lovely sentiment and the ink blended frame and those sweet little mice make this a wonderful card!! Take care! :)

Helen kirjoitti...

This is adorable Milla - I love how you did the background!
Helen x

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

Your sponging is so perfect and just right for the sweet mice!