sunnuntai 13. syyskuuta 2020

All the Best - Kaikkea Hyvää

 I absolutely adore the little critters in the Mama Elephant stamp set Dandelion Wishes, they are just so cute! I coloured the images with my Zig markers, arranged them in the window die cut with Penny Black's Stitched Circles die and placed a piece of patterned paper behind it. I heat embossed my sentiment on a strip of dark brown cardstock, the sentiment says 'All the Best'.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* AAA Cards: CAS Game #174 - Up to One Third, optional twist Woodland Animals

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 589 - I love... cute critters!

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #170 - Adventurous (I think that the little mouse flying with a fluffy dandelion seed is adventurous)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Your Favourite Stamp 


 



Tällainen kortti syntyi Mama Elephantin Dandelion Wishes -setillä. Väritin leimakuvat Zigeillä ja asettelin ne ikkunaan, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Circles -stanssilla, taustalle hieman kuviopaperia. Tekstileiman embossasin tummanruskealle kartonkistripille.

9 kommenttia:

Kathleen kirjoitti...

Well you really have some cute critters on this lovely CAS card, great design too. Thank you for joining our 'I love...' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Linby kirjoitti...

Oh my goodness this is just too cute! Beautiful CAS design. Thanks for joining in with my "I Love" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

brenda kirjoitti...

So sweet and in pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

Why not also link to the A/G option of our first challenge at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

B x

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

Such a cute card and love the pretty background paper you used inside the circle!
Thanks for joining our "I love..." theme and Birthday Celebration at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

Aww that's so cute! love the little critters. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

Joyce kirjoitti...

Wow, this is a cute card. Love all your sweet little critters. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Francesca kirjoitti...

Simply beautiful! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Jane kirjoitti...

Just the sweetest! Love your placement of the animals, really tells a story. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Gerrina kirjoitti...

This is such a sweet and attracjtive card! But dangerous for the mouse so high... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!