lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2020

PBSC: September - Syyskuu



We're midway through the September challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Use Your Favourite Colours. Our Guest Designer is Bonnie.

 

This time I went with the Anything Goes theme and used the cute kitty from the Fun Felines set by Penny Black (all the stamps and dies I used on this card are by Penny Black). I coloured the cat with my Copics and die cut it using the matching die, Fun Felines Cut Out.  I placed the cat on a bench from the set Yummy, I stamped it, coloured with my Copics and die cut it using the Yummy Cut Out dies. The little signs is die cut with Sign die set and the heart with Hearts Galore die. For the background I die cut a panel using the Diamond Cut die. The sentiment is from the Trust Me Builder sentiment set. After attaching everything in place, I rounded the right hand corners of the card.

 

Please pop by Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog and don't forget to join us!

 


Penny Black Saturday Challenge on puolessa välissä ja teemana on Anything Goes vapaaehtoisen teeman ollessa Use Your Favourite Colours. Guest Designerina meillä on Bonnie.


Tein korttini Anything Goes -ajatuksella ja käytin siihen kissaa Fun Felines -setistä ja penkkiä Yummy-setistä, molemmat väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin. Kyltti on Sign-setin stanssilla stanssattu, sydän Hearts Galore -stanssilla ja tausta taas Diamond Cut -stanssilla. Tekstileima on Trust Me Builder -setistä.


Penny Black Saturday Challengessä kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa DT:läisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti myös osallistua haasteeseen!

4 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

HinMilla
Fabulous card...I love that you always use some different stamps ....
Hugs Sylvie xx DT ...

Helen kirjoitti...

This is adorable! Love how you coloured that kitty!
Helen x

Bonnie kirjoitti...

This is adorable, Milla! Love this kitty with his sign!

Helen kirjoitti...

Awww! I love this card with your fun cat and that wonderful die cut background, Milla! A super clever design!! Take care! :)