torstai 3. syyskuuta 2020

Gnome pile - Tonttupino

One more card to add to my Christmas card stash! This one is made with a Stamping Bella stamp called Gnome Pile that I colourd with my Copics. I die cut the panel with an MFT stitched edge die and added a frame to it that I die cut with an MFT die as well. I stamped my sentiment onto the panel, it's a Christmas themed little poem in Finnish. For the background, I simply added a piece of patterned paper. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #169 - Season, optional twist of 'Colouring'

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stamp It!

 


 

Hitaasti syntyy joulukortteja, tämän tein Stamping Bellan Gnome Pile -leimalla, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Tekstin leimaamisen jälkeen stanssasin paneelin MFT:n stanssilla ja lisäsin kehykset, jotka stanssasin niin ikään MFT:n stanssilla. Taustalle kuviopaperia ja koristeeksi muuta helmi.

1 kommentti:

Nonni kirjoitti...

Onnittelut kunniamaininnasta Time Out-haasteessa! :)