maanantai 1. maaliskuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: March - Maaliskuu

 


It's time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday and this month we're asking you to use patterned paper. 


My card is bright and cheery with some gorgeous yellow patterned paper. The stamp I used is Flying Bee Gnome by Stamping Bella - I just love how excited that little gnome looks! I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it. I die cut the circular frame with a My Favorite Things die and adhered some vellum behind it. I stamped my sentiment (it says, roughly translated, 'have a hilarious birthday') and embellished the card with some black enamel dots.


Please visit AAA Birthday to see all the amazing cards created by my team mates and please do join us this month!





Uusi haaste on alkanut AAA Birthdayssä ja tässä kuussa teemana on käyttää kuviopaperia. 


Itse käytin korttiini pirteän keltaista kuviopaperia ja tätä ihanaa Stamping Bellan leimaa Flying Bee Gnome, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle stanssasin kehyksen My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla ja laitoin sen taakse vellumia. Lisäksi vain tekstileima ja muutama musta enamel dotsi.


AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä katsomassa tiimiläisten kortit ja tietysti osallistua itse haasteeseen!

2 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

That is such an amazing and fun image! Great pairing with the bright patterned paper too.

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

oooh I have that stamp, but never used it like this with patterned paper, must try, it looks gorgeous