lauantai 6. maaliskuuta 2021

Penny Black Daydream: Pansy Gaze



It's time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of Flowers. 


For my card, I used a beautiful new stamp by Penny Black called Pansy Gaze. I coloured the image with my watercolours and fussy cut it out. I then die cut into a panel of white cardstock with a fab new die called Geometric Circles and the adhered it all onto my cream coloured cardbase. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set with white embossing powder onto a strip of light grey cardstock and adhered both the pansies and the sentiment strip onto my card with foam adhesives for a 3D look. Lastly, I embellished the die cut panel with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blossoms

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #400 - Die Cuts and/or Stencils







All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:



On maaliskuun haasteen aika Penny Black Saturday Challengessä ja aihe on Anything Goes, vaihtoehtoinen aihe on Flowers.


Omaan korttiini käytin suloista uutta Penny Black -leimaa Pansy Gaze. Väritin sen vesiväreillä ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle leikkasin paneelin valkoisesta kartongista ja stanssasin siihen uudella Geometric Circles -stanssilla, sitten kiinnitin sen kaikkinensa kermanväriselle korttipohjalle. Tekstileima on samaisesta leimasetistä, embossasin sen valkoisella ja kiinnitin sekä sen että leimakuvan kohotarroilla korttiin. Lopuksi koristelin taustan muutamalla puolihelmellä. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

4 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Milla
Such a stunning card...love the flowers ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Milla - love that fancy die cut background!
Helen x

Helen kirjoitti...

Your pansies are gorgeous, Milla! I love that beautiful die cut background with the little pearls! Stay safe! :) x

laurie kirjoitti...

Gorgeous blooms! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!!!