keskiviikko 3. maaliskuuta 2021

Penny Black Daydream: Sweet Centerpiece

I love a good sized floral stamp and this one, Sweet Centerpiece from Penny Black, is just that. Big enough to fill almost all of my card base and to give lots to colour. I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured it with my watercolours. I sponged the edges of the panel with Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen and heat embossed the sentiment from Blooming Sentiments. Lastly, I splattered the panel with gold spray (I used a watercolour brush for splattering) before adhering it to my green card base. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blossoms 

* Happy Little Stampers: March Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes






All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Sweet Centerpiece (40-727)

* Blooming Sentiments (30-703)





Tykkään kunnon kokoisista kukkaleimoista ja tämä Penny Blackin Sweet Centerpiece on juuri sopiva, tarpeeksi iso täyttääkseen korttipohjan ja antaakseen paljon väritettävää. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja mustetin paneelin reunat Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Antique Linen. Tekstileima on setistä Blooming Sentiments, embossasin sen kullalla. Lopuksi roiskin kultasuihketta paneeliin ja kiinnitin sen vihreään korttipohjaan. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä. 

2 kommenttia:

Ashwini Rao kirjoitti...

A lovely image to color, and very skillfully colored as well! It looks like it is from an era past. Just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at the HLS Watercolor challenge!

Cazro kirjoitti...

This is a beautiful card, I love the flower arrangement in the jar. Gorgeous mix of colours. Well done. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Happy Little Stampers. Caz. DT