lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2023

Cosmos Bunch

Here's a birthday card I made with Pinkfresh Studio's stamp Cosmos Bunch. I simply wanted to colour a floral image and decided on this one as I haven't used it in a while. The card is almost one-layer except for the gems. I simply stamped the image, coloured it with my Copics and added a bit of white pen to it. I then masked the edges of the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Scattered Straw and Wild Honey to the panel before stamping the sentiment (it says 'Warm Congratulations' in Finnish). Lastly, I adhered some gems to embellish the card.


I'd like to enter this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #232 - Anything Birthday Goes (Happy, happy 9th birthday, TIME OUT Challenges!!)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




4 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Nonni kirjoitti...

Onpa ihana kortti! Kaunis väritys ja kiva tuo one layer design. Suloien leimakin!! Kiitos kun osallistuit Time Outin 9-vuotis-haasteeseen!

ElizStewart kirjoitti...

Milla... your card is absolutely beautiful! Amazing coloring. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week!

Bobby kirjoitti...

Beautiful job of coloring, Milla, and I love that inked background. Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday at Time Out.