sunnuntai 26. helmikuuta 2023

Happy Mail

I made this card with the lovely Happy Mail stamp set by Penny Black. I stamped it onto some watercolour cardstock before colouring it loosely with my Karin markers. I then masked the edges of the card before sponging some Distress Oxide ink in Mermaid Lagoon onto it to create the sky. The grass is die cut with Garden Edgers die and then coloured by sponging Distress Oxide ink onto it (not sure of the ink colour anymore, it might have been Lucky Clover). The tiny flowers are die cut with a die from the Hanging Planters die set. I then stamped the sentiment from the Happy Mail set onto the card before adding a couple of butterflies die cut with Soaring die and embellished with white enamel dots. 


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Things with Wheels

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Happy Mail (30-950)

* Garden Edgers (51-549)

* Hanging Planters (51-501)

* Soaring (51-731)


Ei kommentteja: