tiistai 14. helmikuuta 2023

You Are My Sun

This card looks pretty stupid photographed (mainly because of my lack of photographing skills) but trust me, it looks pretty nice in real life. It may be a bit unusual colour for a Valentine's card but I think it works though. I made two of the same card this time as I wanted to give both my boys a Valentine's card.


I started by die cutting the panel with Penny Black's Stitched Nested Frame die, then I heat embossed the planet from Penny Black's ...My Universe stamp set onto it before heat embossing the sentiment from Penny Black's Love Sentiments set. Then I mounted the panel onto some craft foam before adhering the panel onto black cardbase. I also added some gold enamel dots to embellish the card. 





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* ...My Universe (30-796)

* Love Sentiments (30-532)

* Stitched Nested Frame (51-535)


Ei kommentteja: