tiistai 25. heinäkuuta 2023

Abloom

I cannot get enough of these gorgeous florals in the new Penny Black stamp set called Abloom, from their new release Sending Smiles. This time I created a flower bouquet with them.


I coloured the images with my Copics and used the matching dies, Abloom Cut Out, to die cut the flowers. I also die cut some greenery to go with the flowers, I used Penny Black dies called Fall Fern and Viridescent. I die cut the panel in the background with Graceful Stackers die, left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Rustic Wilderness on the panel before arranging and adhering all the elements on it. I then die cut the bow with Jumbo Bauble die and adhered it in place. I stamped a sentiment from Snippets sentiment set onto a banner die cut with a die from Pocket and Banners die and adhered it in place. Lastly, I adhered the panel on my card base and embellished it with some half pearls.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Abloom (30-987)

* Abloom Cut Out (51-780)

* Fall Fern (51-756)

* Viridescent (51-650)

* Jumbo Bauble (51-743)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)

* Snippets (30-283)


Ei kommentteja: