perjantai 21. heinäkuuta 2023

Doggone Sweet

I made a couple of cards with the Doggone Sweet stamp set by Penny Black because you can never have enough dog themed cards, right? I love the doggies in this stamp set, they somehow remind me of my own dog :) 


For the first card, I stamped the image onto watercolour card and coloured it with my Karin markers. I then masked the edges of the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness onto it before stamping a sentiment from the sentiment set So Thankful. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: 4-Legged Friends





For the second card, I die cut a panel with Zig-Zag Stackers die and stamped the image onto it before colouring it with my Karin markers. I then placed the die back onto the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Salvaged Patina onto it before stamping a sentiment from the sentiment set Not Older, Better onto the panel. I then embellished the panel with some enamel dots before matting it onto a piece of dark brown cardstock and some craft foam. Lastly, I adhered the panel onto my card base.  





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Doggone Sweet (40-391)

* So Thankful (30-914)

* Zig-Zag Stackers (51-714)

* Not Older, Better (30-896)


Ei kommentteja: