torstai 27. heinäkuuta 2023

Posted

I made a couple of cards with Penny Black's fun Posted stamp set from Sending Smiles release. It's a postage stamp stamp set that has its matching die, Posted Cut Out.


For the first card, I used the Posted stamp set and the matching die to first create the postage stamp basis. I then stamped the forget-me-not in it using a stamp from Abloom stamp set, coloured it with my Copics and added a bit of white gel pen on the flowers. I also masked the edges of the postage stamp and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen on the postage stamp itself. For the background, I used some patterned paper from the paper pad Painted Blooms matted onto some dark brown cardstock. I splattered the background with some inks before stamping a sentiment from the sentiment set Delightful Day on it. Lastly, I added a bit of twine, adhered the focal image onto some craft foam and then onto the card base and embellished the twine bow with a half pearl.


I'm entering this to:

* Just Add Ink: #663 - Choose Two (Flowers and Gingham)





For the second card, I created the postage stamp the same way as I did for the first card. This time the flower is from the set Blossoming coloured with my Copics again and die cut with the matching die, Blossoming Cut Out. For the background, I used Vintage Postcard stamp and stamped it onto some blue cardstock before sponging some blue Distress Oxide inks to the edges and splattering the panel with some watercolours. The sentiment I used is from Love Everywhere stamp set. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Posted (30-985)

* Posted Cut Out (51-778)

* Blossoming (30-989)

* Blossoming Cut Out (51-779)

* Delightful Day (30-955)

* Abloom (30-987)

* Painted Blooms (80-009)

* Vintage Postcard (40-743)

* Love Everywhere (30-798)

2 kommenttia:

Kerry Parkinson kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards and such attention to detail! Thanks so much for joining our choose two challenge at Just Add Ink. Kerry, DT

Chantell Randall kirjoitti...

The postage stamp and die adds a focal point to your cards - along with added great shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink