torstai 21. joulukuuta 2023

Antlers

I made these two Christmas cards with a new die set by Penny Black called Antlers from their latest release, Winter Collection.


For the first card, I die cut the deer out of glittery golden cardstock. I created the background by partially embossing my cardstock with a new embossing folder called Filigree. I then sponged some blue Distress Oxide to the upper part of the cardstock and splattered it with some gold ink. I heat embossed a sentiment from Jolly Snippets sentiment set on a strip of dark brown cardstock and adhered it in place. I then adhered the deer and embellished the card with some white half pearls.





For the second card, I stamped and masked the birch trees from the new stamp set Scenic Layers, the little bush is from the same stamp set. I then masked the rectangle and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to create the background. I splattered the background with some water and with some white acrylic paint. I very slightly coloured the birch trees with my Copics. I die cut the deer out of kraft coloured cardstock and sponged them lightly with some brown Distress Oxide ink. The snow bank is die cut with Rolling Hills die and the sentiment is from the All Is Bright stamp set.

I'm entering this to:

3 kommenttia:

SannaS kirjoitti...

todella kauniit herkät kortit!! =)

iloista joulua!! <3

Donna Phelan kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards, so serene and peaceful! Lovely ink blended skies! The die cuts look fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Winter/Snow Scene Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Anke kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning, I love your cards, so peaceful ...