sunnuntai 17. joulukuuta 2023

Chilly Days

How adorable is this couple!? These snowmen are a new stamp by Penny Black from their latest release Winter Collection and it's called Chilly Days.


I coloured the image with my Copics adding a bit of white gel pen here and there. I then die cut the edge using a die from the set Spirited. Behind the die cut edge I placed a piece of cardstock sponged with Distress Oxide inks in Faded Jeans and Uncharted Mariner and splattered with water. My sentiment comes from the Christmas Sentiments set. I also used some Stick & Shine snowflakes from the Extraordinary sheet and foiled them with pink foil from the Classic Colors Multipack foil pack. Lastly, I added tiny white halfpearls to the snowflakes on the die cut edge.


I'm entering this to:

* TGIF Challenges: tgifc451 - Inspiration Challenge





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Chilly Days (31-006)

* Spirited (51-721)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)

* Extraordinary (15-003)

* Classic Colors Multipack foil (21-002)


Ei kommentteja: