torstai 14. joulukuuta 2023

Berry Basket

I made this card with some yummy new goodies from the latest release called Winter Collection 2023 by Penny Black. This cute tree with the basket is a new die and it's called Berry Basket.


I die cut the tree, the basket and the berries (or ornaments, depending on how you want to see them) and coloured them with my Copics (please note, the tree is in real life blueish green but for some reason it looks totally blue in the photo. Go figure.) I also added a bit of Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen to the berries/ornaments. I die cut the panel with Stitches of Love die, left the die in place and sponged Distress Oxide inks in Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries on the panel. The sentiment is from the Sweet Sledder stamp set. Before matting the panel onto some red cardstock, I splattered it with some white watered down acrylic paint. The cardstock in the background is embossed with the gorgeous new embossing folder called Filigree. After adhering everything in place (I adhered the panel onto a piece of craft foam before adhering it to the background), I embellished the card with a little bow of twine and some white half-pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Just Add Ink Challenge: Challenge #683 - Choose Two (Trees, Ornaments)

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 758 - I Spy with My Little Eye, Something Beginning with 'B' (Basket)





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Berry Basket (51-796)

* Stitches of Love (51-597)

* Sweet Sledder (30-647)

* Filigree (65-010)

4 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

Basket is perfect for our Allsorts optional theme, many thanks for joining us again.

B x

Liz kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, a really lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the I Spy option.
Liz xx

Kerry Parkinson kirjoitti...

Adorable card and I just love your colours, even if the tree does look blue! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall kirjoitti...

Fabulous card - I like the way you have sponged the background - it's very effective. A lovely modern take on a Christmas Tree. Chantell Just Add Ink