keskiviikko 20. maaliskuuta 2024

Endearment

This sweet image is from the new Penny Black stamp set called Endearment. Such a lovely image and fun to colour. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and stamped a sentiment from the new sentiment set Note Builder before matting the panel onto a piece of blue cardstock. I also added a tiny die cut flower that I die cut using the Playful Posies die. The patterned paper is from the paper pad Beau Jardin.


I'm entering this to:

* Creative Inspirations: March - Anything Goes

 * Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 464 - Any Occasion





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Endearment (31-029)

* Note Builder (31-046)

* Playful Posies (51-118)

* Beau Jardin paper pad (discontinued)


3 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Love this card, adorable. Anesha x

laurie kirjoitti...

Such a cute image....sweet card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

This is such a gorgeous card and I love the beautiful colouring.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x