tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2024

Sending Love

I think this little girl is the sweetest ever so I simply had to make another card with her (see the first one here). She is a new stamp by Penny Black called Love's Embrace.


Again, I coloured her with my Karin markers. I wanted to keep the card very simple so I used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics and inked a rectangle on the card panel with Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Antique Linen. I added some flowers that are die cut with Playful Posies die and a sentiment from the new sentiment set Love & Light.





Penny Black products I used that are available in their online shop:

* Love's Embrace (31-036)

* Love & Light (31-037)

* Playful Posies (51-118)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)


1 kommentti:

Cynthia kirjoitti...

This is precious, Milla. Love your clean and simple design.