lauantai 2. maaliskuuta 2024

PBSC - March

 


It's time for the March challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme for this month is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Easter.


I chose the Anything Goes theme and created this birthday card with some new stamps from Penny Black. These cute bunnies are from the new stamp set Cuteness and they are so adorable. I stamped them onto my panel, masked them and did a bit of ink blending using a grid stencil from the Penny Black stencil set Background Basics and some Distress Oxide inks. After removing the masks, I coloured the images with my Copics adding touches of white gel pen here and there. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Delightful Day. Before adding some enamel dots, I matted the panel onto a piece of black cardstock and adhered it onto my card base.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Fur or Feathers

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Cuteness (31-035)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)

* Delightful Day (30-955)


3 kommenttia:

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

So adorable and gorgeous design!

Helen kirjoitti...

This is such an adorable card Milla! I love the swet littel rabbits and the clever design to showcase them. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Helen kirjoitti...

Such a sweet card Milla - what adorable bunnies!
Helen x