sunnuntai 19. toukokuuta 2024

Artful Entry

I made this card with a new stamp from Penny Black called Artful Entry. This image is perfect to colour with watercolours so I used my Karin markers to colour it. I also added a few dots with a white gel pen to the potted tree as flowers. The sentiment comes from the new sentiment set Brighten the World. I matted the panel onto a piece of black cardstock before adhering it to my card base.


I'm entering this to: 

* Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 781 - Anything Goes

* We Love Stamping: May - Anything Goes





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Artful Entry (40-927)

* Brighten the World (31-056)


7 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

The scene is very peaceful and makes me think of somewhere in the Mediterranean, many thanks for joining in with our Allsorts 15th celebrations and also our May challenge at We Love Stamping.

B x

Sarn kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card.

With my GD hat on, I would like to say thanks for joining in the Birthday Celebrations at Allsorts. xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) kirjoitti...

A lovely watercoloured little scene, so peaceful. Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Linby kirjoitti...

What a delightful scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.

Dena J kirjoitti...

A welcoming scene - beautifully colored. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge.

Sarah kirjoitti...

Thank you for sharing our celebrations at Allsorts with this gorgeous card. The sentiment is really lovely. Sarah

Mervi kirjoitti...

Upea teksti ja kortti, kaunis leimasin ja väritys.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts ja We Love Stamping haasteissa;-))m