maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2024

Birthday card

I need to grow my birthday card stash so I made a birthday card with this Altenew Darling Lily stamp. I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it. I then used a couple of dies by Penny Black to create the background, namely All-in-One Oval for the piece with the scalloped edge, and Frame It die for the frame. I also layered panels of white and light blue cardstocks on top of the All-in-One Oval die cut to cover the oval opening on it. For the sentiment, I partly die cut and partly heat embossed the sentiment which says Happy Birthday in Finnish. Lastly, I embellished the card with some gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #468 - Birthdays





1 kommentti:

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

What an elegant design, Milla! The lily is coloured beautifully and I love the way you framed each layer.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x