torstai 2. toukokuuta 2024

Let's Garden

I made this card with a lovely new stamp by Penny Black called Let's Garden. Once again I coloured the image with my Copics and did the background by ink blending Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and just a little bit of Saltwater Taffy through a stencil from the Background Basics stencil set. The sentiment I used is from the new sentiment set Brighten the World. I finished the card by embellishing it with some clear gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Feminine

* The Paper Funday Challenge: Challenge #65 - Anything Goes, optional twist Flower Shoppe

* Creative Inspirations Challenge: May - Feminine





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Let's Garden (40-928)

* Brighten the World (31-056)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)


1 kommentti:

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

This is a gorgeous image and coloring. I love the CAS style, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card. We would also like to invite you to join us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge