torstai 6. kesäkuuta 2024

Graduation Card

Here's another graduation card I made this year. I used Penny Black's gorgeous rose stamp called Prized and coloured the image with my Copics before fussy cutting it out. I then die cut a small label and stamped the sentiment ('To the Graduate') on it and tied it around the rose stemp with gold thread. For the background I layered a panel of white cardstock on top of a panel of gold cardstock and matted them onto my card base. I also die cut the circle frame with Penny Black's Stars & Circles die out of gold card stock. I adhered everything in place and added a gold sticker to the upper right corner.


I'm entering this to:

We Love Stamping: June - Fabulous Florals

* Stamping Sensations: June - Mood Board





4 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

A glorious red Rose which really pops against the white and gold, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

pinky kirjoitti...

Your card is super gorgeous, very striking and perfectly presented! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful - love the gold die cut and frame.

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Helen x
DT

Karen Petitt kirjoitti...

An absolutely stunning card. I love everything on it. Many thanks for joining the June theme at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen