maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2024

Purr

There is a new release by Penny Black called All Smiles and this sweet stamp is one of the gorgeous new stamps. This is called Purr and I just love it! The look on the little girl's and the cat's faces - priceless! 


Jill Foster of Penny Black is also doing a video series on YouTube called Permission to Play with loads of wonderful sketches. I wanted to play, too, and did this card following one of Jill's sketches. I coloured the image with my Copics and stamped the sentiment from the sentiment set Smiles on a panel of Copic friendly cardstock which I also matted onto a piece of brown cardstock. Instead of using an embossing folder like Jill did, I wanted to use patterned paper from the paper pad Painted Blooms for the background. I attached it to my card base and attached the panel onto it with foam adhesives.





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Purr (31-060)

* Smiles (30-802)

* Painted Blooms (80-009)


1 kommentti:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Love this sweet image. Anesha