sunnuntai 30. kesäkuuta 2024

Overflowing Florals

I made another card using the gorgeous Overflowing stamp set from the new Penny Black release called All Smiles. These flowers are just so beautiful and fun to colour. I coloured them with my Copics before die cutting them with the matching die, Overflowing Cut Out. I wanted to add a bit of greenery so I die cut some leaves with the Fall Fern die and ink blended them with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink. For the background, I die cut a frame with Frame It die and inked its edges very lightly with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink. The sentiment I used is from the Love & Light sentiment set. I adhered everything in place before embellishing the card with some black gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #471 - Make Your Mark

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Overflowing (31-062)

* Overflowing Cut Out (51-822)

* Fall Fern (51-756)

* Frame It (51-814)

* Love & Light (31-037)


Ei kommentteja: