sunnuntai 28. heinäkuuta 2024

Overflowing Blooms

I made this clean and simple birthday card with a stamp from the new Overflowing stamp set by Penny Black from their latest release, All Smiles. I stamped the flowers on the bottom right corner and coloured them with my Copics. I then used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics and ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and a tiny bit of Brushed Corduroy before stamping the sentiment from the sentiment set Delightful Day and splattering the background with white, brown and gold watercolour. Lastly, I embellished the card with some gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #473 - Birthdays

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blooms





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Overflowing (31-063)

* Delightful Day (30-955)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)


1 kommentti:

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

What a gorgeous one-layer design, Milla and you have executed it perfectly. Beautiful colouring on the flowers too!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
Hugs,
Carol x