keskiviikko 31. heinäkuuta 2024

Brew-Tea-Ful Florals

I wanted to have a bit of a play with the tea cups from the new Penny Black stamp set Brew-Tea-Ful and see what florals I could fit in it. I chose the stamp New Day, coloured the image with my Karin markers and fussy cut the flowers leaving the watering can out. The flowers fit the tea cup perfectly! I then took the die cut tea cup, ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks in Salvaged Patina and Brushed Corduroy before stamping the tea cup itself on it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink and splattering the tea cup with the same inks. For the background, I used the frame die cut with Frame It die and ink blended with Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Egg and a tiny bit of Hickory Smoke and splattered with watered down Speckled Egg ink. I then used the Filigree embossing folder and embossed a piece of vellum with it. I placed the embossed vellum behind the frame and layered it all on a piece of cream coloured cardstock. After adhering everything in place (I adhered the florals with foam adhesives), I embellished the card with some brown gems. This time I chose to leave the card without a sentiment as I find I sometimes need 'plain' cards with no sentiments.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blooms

* The Paper Funday Challenge: Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

* Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: Anything Floral Goes

 




Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Brew-Tea-Ful (31-063)

* Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out (51-823)

* New Day (40-925)

* Frame It (51-814)

* Filigree (65-010)


2 kommenttia:

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

Oh my, this is a gorgeous card, those florals are stunning. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month! Also, we would love to see your design at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenges
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too!
Donna xx