tiistai 23. heinäkuuta 2024

Overflowing Envelope

I think these tulips from the new Overflowing stamp set from the latest Penny Black release, All Smiles, are a perfect fit with this envelope from the Exquisite Envelope set, also by Penny Black. I stamped, watercoloured and die cut with the matching dies the images. I cut one of the tulips off to make the image sit better in the envelope, and placed that tulip in the front of the other tulips. I also stamped the envelope with the cute little postage stamp from the Overflowing set. For the background, I used coloured cardstock and a frame die cut with Frame It die. I die cut the frame of white cardstock and ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Tattered Rose. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Magical Friendship. After I had adhered everything in their places, I embellished the card with some clear enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 790 - Flowers

* Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC252 (my row is Layers - Free - Flowers, and for the Free I chose Frame)





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Overflowing (31-062)

* Overflowing Cut Out (51-822)

* Exquisite Envelope (30-702)

* Exquisite Envelope Cut Out (51-632)

* Frame It (51-814)

* Magical Friendship (30-707)


4 kommenttia:

Gail kirjoitti...

This is very pretty!
Love the colors you have used!
Thank you for joining in with the theme Flowers at Allsorts this week!

Liz kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, the tulips are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Flowers option.
Liz xx

Betty kirjoitti...

lovely card, Milla - wonderful design and coloring - so pleased you entered our TicTacToe Challenge this week!

Linda Callahan kirjoitti...

Your tulips are so pretty! A lovely way to say hello! Glad youjoined us at TTTC!