maanantai 4. marraskuuta 2019

AAA Birthday #7: November - Marraskuu




It's November and time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This time we're asking you to 'Include a Number' in your birthday card.

My Mum needed a birthday card for her friend who turned 75 and so I made her this card. The stamp I used is by Stampendous and it's called Timeless Rose. I coloured it with my watercolours and sponged some Distress Oxide ink on the edges of the panel. I then stamped my sentiment and added the numbers with peel-off stickers before matting the panel onto brown cardstock. I also used a piece of patterned paper behind the panel. Lastly, I embellished the card with some gold sequins.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Happy Little Stampers: November Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




You can find all the details on how to enter on AAA Birthday blog as well as lots of inspiration in the form of the cards made by my talented team mates. Hope you can play along with us!



On marraskuun haasteen aika AAA Birthdayssä ja tällä kertaa aiheena on numeron lisääminen, eli synttärikortti, jossa on numero jossain muodossa. 

Äitini tarvitsi synttärikortin ystävälleen, joka täytti 75 vuotta, joten tein tämän kortin hänelle. Leimakuvana käytin Stampendousin ihanaa Timeless Rose -leimaa, jonka väritin vesiväreillä. Paneelin reunat mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella, leimasin tekstileiman ja kerrostin paneelin ruskealle kartongille. Taustalle käytin kuviopaperia. Lopuksi koristelin kortin kultapaljeteilla. 

AAA Birthday -blogista löytyy tarkemmat ohjeet osallistumiseen samoin kuin DT-läisten inspiraatiokortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa. Ja tietenkin osallistua! 

4 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, love the colouring on the florals. Nice discreet number too.

Izzy Scrap kirjoitti...

What beautiful roses ! Love your colouring and the ombre you gave on the corners. Thank you for having me as the Guestdesigner at AAA Birthday cards.

Ina G kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card and that rose so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Beautiful card! Great job of colouring and shading the roses and leaves. Sponging the edges of the panel was a good idea. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.