sunnuntai 10. marraskuuta 2019

Christmas Wreath - Joulukranssi

I made a quick little Christmas card with Natural Beauties set by Paper Smooches. I know it's not really a Christmas stamp set but I thought this little wreath with added pinecones and berries would make a lovely Christmas wreath. I coloured the images with my Copics and die cut them out. I also die cut the frame with Paper Smooches' Fused Frame die. The sentiment is by Penny Black, this one was dainty enough to fit inside the frame. I matted the white linen textured panel onto some dark brown cardstock and attached everything in place before embellishing the card with some clear sequins.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Paper Smooches: November - Anything Goes
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge # 148 - Home Sweet Home inspiration photo (I took the wreath as my inspiration)




Tein joulukortin Paper Smoochesin Natural Beauties -setin leimoilla. Väritin leimakuvat Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Kehyksen stanssasin Paper Smoochesin Fused Frame -stanssilla, tekstileima taas on Penny Blackia. Kerrostin valkoisen paneelin tummanruskealle kartongille, kiinnitin kaikki paikalleen ja koristelin lopuksi vielä paljeteilla.

2 kommenttia:

karen h kirjoitti...

Lovely card! Your coloring is wonderful! Love the use of the frame die!

TK kirjoitti...

Beautiful! Love the little wreath, added elements and that fantastic frame!