sunnuntai 24. marraskuuta 2019

Penny Black First Snow: Wintry Whites

I guess it's no secret that I love floral stamps and this one from the new release by Penny Black is no exception. It's called Wintry Whites and it's so delicate and beautiful! I stamped it onto kraft cardstock and coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I then softly inked the edges of the panel with white ink. To create the frame, I die cut white cardstock with Stitched Stackers die and adhered the stamped panel onto it before attaching it to the card base. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same Wintry Whites set onto a strip of dark brown cardstock and attached it in place. Lastly, I embellished the card with white sticky back pearls.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: November - Anything Goes




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Wintry Whites (30-634)
* Stitched Stackers (51-416)




Tällainen kukkakortti syntyi uudella Penny Blackin leimalla Wintry Whites. Väritin leimakuvan Polychromos-kynillä ja mustetin paneelin reunoja hieman valkoisella musteella. Kehyksen stanssasin Stitched Stackers -stanssilla. Tekstileima on embossattu ja sekin on Wintry Whites -setistä. Koristeena muutama helmi. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

1 kommentti:

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Perfect for any occasion!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us for our November Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment