lauantai 30. marraskuuta 2019

Penny Black First Snow: Sweet Sledder

Here's a new card I made with a new stamp from the latest Penny Black release. This one is called Sweet Sledder and I think it is such a cute stamp. I decided to colour the image with my watercolours, I also sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the image and added falling snow. I then die cut the panel with Leaf Stitched Frames die, matted the panel onto grey cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the new sentiment set Winter Chill. For the background, I used some patterned papers from the Wintertime paper pad. I embellished the card with a die cut snowflake (Polar Pair) and added a blue rhinestone in the middle of it.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




All stamps, dies and patterned papers used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Sweet Sledder (30-647)
* Winter Chill (30-627)
* Polar Pair (51-568)
* Leaf Stitched Frames (51-552)
* Wintertime (80-012)





Tällainen kortti syntyi uudella Penny Black -leimalla Sweet Sledder. Väritin sen vesiväreillä, mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella ja lisäilin hieman lumisadetta kuvaan. Stanssasin paneelin Leaf Stitched Frames -setin stanssilla ja leimasin tekstileiman setistä Winter Chill. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia Wintertime-paperikosta ja koristelin kortin Polar Pair -stanssilla stanssaamallani lumihiutaleella. Käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.