maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: January - Tammikuu




The first challenge of the new year and the new decade is starting at AAA Birthday and we have a fun one for you - a shaker card! As our Guest Designer, we have Vita Thai. I encourage you to check out her Instagram account and leave her some crafty love!

Instead of playing with foam adhesives, I decided to make a sort of a faux shaker card again. So I took a small cellophane bag, cut a piece of patterned paper that fitted inside it, and added my sequins in there. I really like it this way as the sequins won't fall to the bottom of the shaker part but instead 'float' around the cellophane bag. The stamped image I used is Curvy Girl Gardener by Stamping Bella, I love it and bought it for myself as a birthday treat :) I coloured it with my Copic markers and used the matching die to die cut it. For the background, I used patterned paper in pretty rainbow colours. The sentiment I used says 'Congrats' in Finnish, I stamped it onto a banner die cut with an MFT die.



Here's a close up of the Gardener.




I hope you'll join us on our first challenge of 2020! Please visit AAA Birthday for the details on how to play along and to view the gorgeous cards created by my fab teamies.


On vuosikymmenen ensimmäisen haasteen aika AAA Birthdayssä ja teemana on shaker-kortit. Guest Designerina meillä on Vita Thai.

Sen sijaan, että olisin tehnyt perinteisen shakerin, päätin huijata hieman. Otin pienen sellofaanipussin, leikkasin sinne sisälle palan kuviopaperia ja lisäsin paljetit sinne. Tällä tavoin paljetit pysyvät "leijumassa" eivätkä putoa shaker-osion pohjalle. Raamit sille stanssasin Hero Artsin stansseilla. Leimakuvana käytin Stamping Bellan Curvy Girl Gardener -leimaa, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle hieman sateenkaaripaperia ja tekstileima MFT:n stanssilla stanssattuun banneriin ja kortti oli valmis.

AAA Birthdaystä löytyy ohjeet osallistumiseen ja DT-porukan inspiraatiokortit. Kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa ja osallistua! :)

3 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Great card.

Jane kirjoitti...

So you Milla! Absolutely gorgeous and I love the idea of a cello bag, must give that a try.

A.Rose kirjoitti...

I love the bold colors you used on this piece!