torstai 9. tammikuuta 2020

Penny Black Share the Love: Fur-Ever Yours & Bear-y Much

I have loads of bear-y cuteness to share today! I made two cards with two different stamps from the new Penny Black release called Share the Love, both feature a very cute bear. The circle card below features Fur-Ever Yours stamp, I just love that cute bear declaring his love with all his might! I watercoloured him and cut him out with the matching die, Fur-Ever Yours Cut Out. I stamped the sentiment from Bear-y Much stamp set, half of it onto the heart and half of it onto the white sentiment strip. I then die cut the circle cardbase and the patterned paper (from Painted Blooms paper pad) circle with regular circle dies and the white doily-looking circle with Penny Black's Stitched Square & Circles die. I tied a bit of baker's twine around the smallest circle and attached the circles and the bear in place. Using Bear-y Much Cut Out, I die cut different sized hearts out of pink cardstock and attached them in place. Lastly, I added some sticky back pearls to the hearts.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: January - Anything Goes, optional Something New (new stamps and dies)
* Watercooler Wednesday: WWC253 - Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist




For the second card, I used the new stamp Bear-y Much. I coloured it with my watercolours as well and die cut it out using Bear-y Much Cut Out. For the background, I used some patterned paper from Beau Jardins paper pad and a panel that I die cut with the new Stitches of Love die. I used sentiment from the new sentiment set Hug Me (I only used a part of it, the whole sentiment says 'Be mine. Hug me. Kiss me.') and stamped it onto a strip of white cardstock. I embellished the card with a heart die cut with Bear-y Much Cut Out and a paper clip that I die cut with Just a Note die set.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Something New (new stamps and dies)
* Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge: January - Anything Goes





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store.
Circle card:
* Fur-Ever Yours (30-652)
* Fur-Ever Yours Cut Out (51-604)
* Bear-y Much (30-657)
* Bear-y Much Cut Out (51-598)
* Painted Blooms (80-009)
* Stitched Square & Circles (51-422)

Rectangle card:
* Bear-y Much (30-657)
* Bear-y Much Cut Out (51-598) 
* Hug Me (30-668)
* Stitches of Love (51-597)
* Just a Note (51-531)
* Beau Jardins (80-011)




Kaksi nallukka-korttia tällä kertaa. Ylemmässä ihana Fur-Ever Yours ja alemmassa Bear-y Much, molemmat vesiväritettyjä ja stanssattuja. Ylemmässä tekstileima Bear-y Much -setistä ja alemmassa Hug Me -setistä. Ylemmän doilyn näköinen ympyrä stanssattu Stitched Square & Circles -stanssisetin stanssilla, alemman suorakulmio uudella Stitches of Love -setin stanssilla. Ylemmän paperi Painted Blooms -paperikosta, alemman Beau Jardins -paperikosta. Molempiin stanssattu sydämiä Bear-y Much Cut Out -stansseilla, alempaan lisäsin klemmarin, jonka stanssasin Just a Note -stanssisetin stanssilla. Molempiin kortteihin käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

7 kommenttia:

Tristan kirjoitti...

Those little bears are adorable Milla. Love the little guy holding the heart on your first card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the WWC this week. Tristan DT.

Heidi Weaver kirjoitti...

Hi Milla, I love shaped cards and your circle card is absolutely adorable! The colours are so softly feminine as is the delicate die-cut detail around the white circle. I absolutely adore the little bear image. You've made it come alive with your shading and colouring. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lorraine kirjoitti...

Two gorgeous cards Milla. Those little bears are adorable. I love your designs and pretty colours too.
Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x

Anna M. kirjoitti...

Those bears are just too cute! And I love how you watercolored them. They look extra cuddly :-)
Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Both of your creations are so sweet! Always love a round card too! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

Ina G kirjoitti...

Such sweet and adorable bears here Milla. Love the first circle card and the layout and your second card with the striped background and die cuts. Thanks for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

So super adorable! Great job of adding colour to your stamped image. I love the striped patterned paper you used with the cute bear in a box. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.