tiistai 21. tammikuuta 2020

Seven - Seitsemän

My son is turning seven soon so I made him this birthday card. I chose the stamp Friendship by Penny Black as he loves dogs and would like to have one. However, we have two 'senior citizen' cats, so I think it's best not to shock them with a puppy just now.. Anyways, I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with its matching die, Friendship Cut Out. The sun is die cut with a die from that set too. I then die cut a couple of circle frames and adhered a bit of vellum behind them, and placed a bit of patterned paper in the background. Lastly, I adhered everything in place and added a number 7 to the sun.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* The Male Room: Challenge #127 - Anything Masculine Goes
* Inkspirational: Challenge 204 - Fauna









Tämän kortin tein pian 7 vuotta täyttävälle pojalleni. Penny Blackin Friendship-leiman valitsin, koska poika pitää koirista ja haluaisi sellaisen itselleenkin. Meillä vain on kaksi kissavanhusta, joita ei viitsi järkyttää koiranpennulla... Leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Auringon stanssasin Friendship Cut Out -stanssin mukana tulevalla 'ekstra-stanssilla' ja siihen lisäsin numeron 7. Sitten stanssasin pari ympyräkehystä, joiden taakse kiinnitin vellumia. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia ja kaikki osaset kiinni.

6 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

wonderful card, bet your son will love it.

Babs kirjoitti...

What a wonderful card, and coloured so beautifullly..
Babs x

Lady Joyful kirjoitti...

Mahtava kortti! Hyvää Syntymäpäivää pojillesi. Please remember to include our challenge graphic in your blog post, as stated in our rules :) Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Upea kortti ja tämä leimasin on aivan mahtava!

Shauna kirjoitti...

Hi Milla! So great to see you at Inkspirational! I LOVE these cute puppies. Your coloring is beautiful and the nautical theme here is so fun and creative! Thanks for joining us at Ink!
- Shauna

Andreja kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your dogs.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.