sunnuntai 5. tammikuuta 2020

Penny Black Share the Love: Key to Kindness, part 3

Well, I did tell you that I love the new Key to Kindness stamp set by Penny Black, didn't I? So much so that I made a third card with it! This time I used the wreath from the set, coloured it with my Copics again and fussy cut it out. Then I stamped the sentiment from the new Only You sentiment set inside the wreath and added a tiny heart inside the O, I die cut it using Hearts Galore die. I added a doily behind the wreath (now that I found them again, I'm using them all the time!) and a bit of patterned paper from the Gentle Whisper paper pad which I matted onto pale pink cardstock before adhering it to my square cardbase.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (new stamps)
* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #615 - Anything Goes
* Stamping Sensations: January - Favourite Stamps (this stamp set is my new favourite)
* Penny Black and More: January - Make It Feminine




All stamps, dies and patterned paper that I've used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Key to Kindness (30-665)
* Only You (30-666)
* Gentle Whisper (80-008)
* Hearts Galore (51-492)




Tästä uudesta Penny Blackin leimasetistä on tullut varma suosikkini, tämä on jo kolmas kortti, jonka sillä teen. Setti on siis Key to Kindness ja tällä kertaa käytin siitä tuota ihanaa kranssia. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Kranssin sisälle leimasin tekstileiman setistä Only You ja lisäsin pienen sydämen O:n sisään, se on stanssattu Hearts Galore -stanssilla. Kranssin taustalle taas doily ja hieman kuviopaperia Gentle Whisper -paperikosta, kerrostus vaaleanpunaiselle kartongille ja sitten kiinni korttipohjaan. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card.

brenda kirjoitti...

What a sweet card in such pretty colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

A lovely feminine card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda