lauantai 2. heinäkuuta 2022

PBSC: July - Heinäkuu



It's time for the July challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme this month being Spots and/or Stripes. 


I created my card with a new Penny Black stamp called Here's to You! I stamped it onto watercolour paper and very loosely coloured it with my Karin markers. I die cut the border with a die from the set Border Collection and added my stripes with a piece of patterned paper from the Beau Jardin paper pad. The sentiment is from the sentiment set Not Older, Better. I embellished my card with some sparkly rhinestones.


Please pop by the PBSC blog to see all the pretty cards made by my team mates and do join us this month!





All products used are by Penny Black and available from their online store:

* Here's to You! (40-843)

* Not Older, Better (30-896)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Beau Jardin (paper pad, discontinued)



Penny Black Saturday Challengessä on alkanut uusi haaste. Heinäkuun aihe on sama kuin aina, Anything Goes, ja vaihtoehtoinen teema on Spots and/or Stripes.


Oman korttini tein Penny Blackin uudella Here's to You! -leimalla, jonka leimasin vesiväripaperille ja väritin Karin-tusseilla hyvinkin suurpiirteisesti. Reunan stanssasin Border Collection -setin stanssilla ja lisäsin vaihtoehtoisen teeman mukaiset raidat kuviopaperilla Beau Jardin -paperikosta. Tekstileima on setistä Not Older, Better. Lopuksi koristelin kortin timanteilla.


Kurkkaa PBSC-blogin puolelta tiimiläisten kortit ja osallistu toki myös haasteeseen!

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

I love the wonderful artsy look you've acieved Milla! Your girl is so striking with the washes of colouring and black and white stripe edge! Have a good day! :)