keskiviikko 13. heinäkuuta 2022

Tea cup - Teekuppi

Isn't this the cutest little tea cup! I love the dainty flowers bursting out of it. The stamp is called Fresh Bouquet and it is by Penny Black.


I coloured the image with my Karin markers and cut the panel in size before sponging the edges of it with Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen. I decided to do a bit of inlaid die cutting for my sentiment so I placed the 'hello' die from Thanks & Hello die set onto the coloured image and die cut it. I then die cut the letters from pink cardstock several times and adhered these layers underneath the original die cut layer. This way, when I adhered the panel onto some pink cardstock and adhered the letters in place, they stood up from the panel. Lastly, I adhered it all on my card base and embellished the card with some silver coloured half pearls. 


I'm entering this to:

* Fusion Card Challenge: Hello Hat (playing with the inspiration photo)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Fabulous Florals





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fresh Bouquet (40-841)

* Thanks & Hello (51-638)



Tämä pieni teekuppi täynnä kukkasia on ihana! Leima on Penny Blackin ja nimeltään Fresh Bouquet. Väritin leimakuvan Karin-tusseilla, leikkasin paneelin oikeaan kokoon ja mustetin reunat Distress Oxide -musteella Antique Linen. Stanssatun tekstin tein inlaid die cutting -tekniikalla käyttäen stanssia setistä Thanks & Hello. Paneelin kiinnitin pinkille kartongille ja korttipohjaan ennen kuin koristelin sen hopeisilla puolihelmillä. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Wanda Cullen kirjoitti...

Gorgeous design! Love the fun florals in the teacup! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

Linda Callahan kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful bouquet! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!