sunnuntai 10. heinäkuuta 2022

Poppies - Unikot

I love the floral stamps by Penny Black, there's just something so beautiful about them! Like this poppy stamp called Brilliant - just so beautiful and a great stamp to colour. I wanted to make the stamped image the centerpiece of the card so I made a one-layer card with it. I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured it with my Karin markers. Next I masked off the edges of the card and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy on the panel. After removing the masking, I stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set So Thankful. Lastly, I splattered some Distress Oxide ink in Brushed Corduroy dilluted with water on the card.


I'm entering this to:

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #70 - CAS

* Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge: July - Anything Goes





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Brilliant (40-852)

* So Thankful (30-914)



Penny Blackin kukkaleimat ovat ihania! Niin kuin tämä Brilliant, kaunis leima, joka on täydellinen värittää. Itse väritin tämän Karin-tusseilla, minkä jälkeen maskasin kortin reunat ja mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteilla Antique Linen ja Brushed Corduroy. Tekstileima on setistä So Thankful. Lopuksi roiskin korttiin vedellä laimennettua Distress Oxide -mustetta värissä Brushed Corduroy. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

How lovely to see your gorgeous card in our gallery Milla! such a beautiful Poppy spray and great colouring too. Hope to see you again soon over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) hugs Viv DT xx

Anke kirjoitti...

So beautiful Milla, I love your card.

Aileen kirjoitti...

So love ely to see you at The Flower Challenge Milla and with such a beautiful card. Love this creation. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam