perjantai 22. heinäkuuta 2022

Puppy - Pentu

 How cute is this little puppy!? I love this stamp by Penny Black, it's called Ate the Candles. 


I coloured the puppy with my Copics and fussy cut him out. For the background, I cut a panel from watercolour paper and after masking, I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage on the left hand side of the panel. I then die cut the area with Textural border die. After die cutting, I masked off that area and splattered some Distress Inks in Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire and Frayed Burlap on the panel. I then used Soaring die to die cut the swirly shape behind the puppy and adhered it in place. I stamped the sentiment from Ate the Candles set onto a sign die cut with Sign die (before stamping the sentiment, I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen onto the die cut while keeping the die still in place). I adhered the sign and the puppy in place with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #434 - Any Occasion (birthday in my case)

* TGIF Challenges: tgifc378 - Inspiration Challenge: Just a Few of My Favourite Things (my favourites: puppies and colouring)





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Ate the Candles (30-817)

* Textural (51-729)

* Soaring (51-731)

* Sign (51-608)



Tämä suloinen koiruus on Penny Blackin leima Ate the Candles. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leikkasin sen irtin. Taustan tein leikkaamalla paneelin vesiväripaperista ja maskaamalla sen niin, että sain mustetettua vasemman reunan Distress Oxide -musteella Bundled Sage, minkä jälkeen stanssasin siihen Textural-stanssilla. Tämän jälkeen maskasin vasemman reunan ja roiskin paneeliin Distress-musteita sävyissä Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire ja Frayed Burlap. Kuvion pennun taakse stanssasin Soaring-stanssilla ja kiinnitin paikalleen. Tekstileima on samasta Ate the Candles -setistä, leimasin sen kylttiin, jonka stanssasin Sign-stanssilla (mustetin kylttiä Distress Oxide -musteella Antique Linen, kun stanssi oli vielä paikoillaan). Kiinnitin pennun ja kyltin paikoilleen kohotarroilla, minkä jälkeen koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

What a totally cute card, Milla! Love that sweet puppy and he looks so innocent! I really like how you added the other elements to embellish the card and it all comes together beautifully.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.