torstai 10. elokuuta 2023

Inky Bouquet

 I made a birthday card with a Pinkfresh Studio stamp called Inky Bouquet. I watercoloured the image with my Karin markers and die cut it with the matching die. I also added a bit of white gel pen here and there on the image and some Stickles to the tiny pink flowers (sadly the Stickles doesn't really show on the photo). For the background, I used some patterned paper matted onto some cardstock and a frame die cut with a My Favorite Things die. The sentiment is die cut and says 'Congrats'. I embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #83 - Add Spots or Stripes (I have both, stripes on the vase and spots on the patterned paper)






3 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

Another gorgeous card by you again Milla! wow not only beautiful flowers but also stripes and spots too! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) hugs Viv DT xx

I Card Everyone kirjoitti...

Hello, Milla! I love your clever way of adding spots AND stripes to your card - and seeing you in our gallery again! Thank you, my friend! What a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!
=] Michele

Stef Perry kirjoitti...

Milla, the colors you used for the bouquet are so pretty and I really like how you used the frame to bring everything together. Such a pretty card with both stripes and spots, thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!