maanantai 28. elokuuta 2023

Hug a Snowman!

Another Christmas card, another snowman! I think this is one of the cutest snowmen I've ever seen. This one is from the stamp set Hug a Snowman by Penny Black and I coloured him with my Copics adding touches of white gel pen here and there. I then die cut the panel with Zig-Zag Stackers die by Penny Black before stamping my sentiment on it (the sentiment says 'Christmas Greetings'). The snowflakes are die cut with Penny Black dies, the biggest with Polar Pair dies and the two small ones with Dancing Snowflake dies, embellished with enamel dots. For the background, I used a piece of paper onto which I stamped intentionally unevenly with a Simon Says Stamp stamp called Diagonal Stripes.


I'm entering this to:

* Inkspirational: Challenge #297 - Word Prompt: Clothing/Closet





2 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Kerrassaan valloittava!

Nonni kirjoitti...

Tää on ihana kortti ja super onnistunut väritys myös! Tykkään noista taustaraidoista, kiva idea! Kiitos kun osallistuit Inkspirational-haasteeseen!