sunnuntai 27. elokuuta 2023

Snowy

I am slowly getting started with my Christmas cards and I couldn't resist using this cutie of a snowman called Snowy in my card! Snowy is an "oldie but a goldie" stamp by Penny Black.


I first stamped the postage stamp with Penny Black's Posted stamp before masking the edges of the postage stamp and stamping Snowy inside the postage stamp. I coloured him with my Karin markers and added a few accents with a white gel pen before I die cut the postage stamp with the matching die, Posted Cut Out. The sentiment is partly die cut with the Merry and Joy die and partly stamped and heat embossed with a sentiment from the sentiment set Christmas Sentiments. The large snowflake is die cut with a die in the Polar Pair die set and the smaller ones are die cut with Dancing Snowflakes dies. For the background, I used a piece of patterned paper from the paper pad Wintertime matted onto a piece of purple cardstock. After adhering everything in their places, I embellished the small snowflakes with half pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* The Paper Funday Challenges: Challenge #56 - Anything Goes/The Great Outdoors





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Snowy (2521K)

* Posted (30-985)

* Posted Cut Out (51-778)

* Merry and Joy (51-586)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)

* Polar Pair (51-568)

* Dancing Snowflakes (51-708)

* Wintertime (80-012)


1 kommentti:

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

This snowman is one of my fav Penny Black images and your card design is lovely, the colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge