sunnuntai 13. elokuuta 2023

Lily of the valley

I bought some new Pinkfresh Studio stamps this summer and the gorgeous Beautiful Blooms was one of them. I've already made several cards with the set, here's the first one.


I coloured the image with my Copics trying to make them look like lilies of the valley before die cutting them with the matching die. I then masked the edges of my cardbase and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Stormy Sky to create the rectangle. Before removing the masking I splattered the panel with white watercolour. I then adhered the lilies of the valley in place, stamped my sentiment (it says 'On your special day') and embellished the card with some clear gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Just Add Ink: Challenge #665 - Add Clean and Simple

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday

* AAA Birthday: Game #52 - Anything Birthday Goes





3 kommenttia:

Nikki Spencer kirjoitti...

Beautifully done! Such a lovely interpretation of our clean and simple challenge. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Jane kirjoitti...

Just so perfectly beautiful! Love this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Vicki Dutcher kirjoitti...

Wonderful layout for these fun flowers! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday