sunnuntai 10. maaliskuuta 2024

Love's Embrace

This sweet little girl is a new stamp called Love's Embrace from the recent Penny Black release Share Your Love. I love how she is illustrated, there is something so sweet and free about her!


I coloured her with my Karin markers on a panel die cut with a die from the Border Collection set. I inked the edges of the panel lightly with Old Paper Distress Oxide ink. I inked the upper part showing from underneath the panel with Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch before stamping on it with a stamp from the Footnotes set using Blueprint Sketch ink. The flower is die cut with Whisper die and inked with Salty Ocean ink. The sentiment I used is from the new Love & Light sentiment set. After attaching everything in place (I used a bit of craft foam behind the panel), I embellished the card with a single little dark blue button and some twine. 


I'm entering this to:

* We Love Stamping: March - Feminine

* Creative Inspirations: March - Anything Goes

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment





Penny Black products I used and that are available in their online shop:

* Love's Embrace (31-036)

* Love & Light (31-037)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Whisper (51-737)

* Footnotes (30-238)


2 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

Such a sweet image in lovely bold colours, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Paper Scissors Glitter kirjoitti...

Love your card Milla, so cute and the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT