lauantai 3. elokuuta 2024

Brew-Tea-Ful Gladness

I love having a play with these new tea cup stamps by Penny Black from the stamp set Brew-Tea-Ful and seeing what stamps I can pair them with. This time I used flowers from Gladness stamp. I coloured the flowers with my watercolours and fussy cut them out. I then ink blended the die cut tea cup with Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Brushed Corduroy, stamped the tea cup with Brushed Corduroy and splattered it with watercolours. I die cut the background panel with a die from the Border Collection die set and added behind it a panel embossed with Filigree embossing folder. Before I adhered the white panel with foam adhesives, I stamped the sentiment using Note Builder stamp set. Lastly, I embellished the card with some black gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


 



Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Brew-Tea-Ful (31-063)

* Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out (51-823)

* Gladness (40-854)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Filigree (65-010)

* Note Builder (31-046)


Ei kommentteja: